Wednesday, December 19, 2012

KHR #26: A Very Klen Christmas

You'd never expect it, but sometimes even Klen House can relax and enjoy the holidays. So in the spirit of giving, we're here to offer up a veritable Santa's bag worth of tunes, with all your Christmas favorites...C-3P0, H. P. Lovecraft, Daleks, and Mister Magoo are pulling the sleigh, and of course Steve Austin himself is filling in as St. Nick. Nothing else to say, except that I played the hell out of that Six Million Dollar Man album when I was a kid. Enjoy!

1. The Six Million Dollar Man - The Kris Kringle Caper, part 1
2. C-3P0 - Christmas in the Stars
3. The Sonics - Don't Believe in Christmas
4. The Six Million Dollar Man - The Kris Kringle Caper, part 2
5.  The H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society - I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog-Sothoth
6. Gary Ferrier - Ringo Deer
7. The Six Million Dollar Man - The Kris Kringle Caper, part 3
8.  The Go-Go's - I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With a Dalek
9. Jim Backus & Daws Butler - I Was a Teenage Reindeer
10. Akim & The Teddy Vann Production Company - Santa Claus is a Black Man
11. The Six Million Dollar Man - The Kris Kringle Caper, part 4

Dig that crazy Christmas right here.

And for today's addendum...hey, let's see more of Stone Cold taking out Sinterklass.

1 comment:

  1. I misread the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's song as "I Saw Mommy Kissing Sonic Youth" and spent several seconds trying to figure out what that had to do with Lovecraft.

    ReplyDelete