Thursday, November 15, 2012

Klen House Radio #23

It's getting to the point, 23 episodes in, that I'm forgetting what song I've used previously, so hopefully I don't run into any repeats. Though of course since Rapidshare deletes my files so quickly it hardly matters...anyone know any good free filehosting sites out there?

1. Eagle Twin - Lorca (Adan)
2. The Beach Boys - He Gives Speeches
    -Commercial: Loes Corduroy-
3. Bis - School Disco
4. BS2000 - Sick for a Reason
5. Cornelius - Magoo Opening
6. The Beta Band - Dog's Got a Bone

Beware of faulty meat, just enjoy Klen House here!
Bis is apparently still going strong, check them out in Glasgow!

I've also started a new blog, The Rest is Silence, discussing music, literature, all that jazz. Check it out! Current topic: comics?

An addendum for this week, my favorite song by The Beta Band. This one's for Scotland.


No comments:

Post a Comment